Hey, hi, hello! Let me start off by saying woooooah! These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies took my baking skills to another level, or at least I like to think so. They’re soft, slightly chewy, definitely fluffy and every bit of fall. Not to mention they left my house smelling like a pumpkin spice candle, minus the candle. The cooler temps in Las Vegas mean fall is right around the corner, so naturally pumpkin is my go-to, even if it’s over 80 degrees. Weston has slowly discovered his love for this season and it makes my mama heart happy. This recipe is perfect for anyone who is looking for an easy, guilt-free pumpkin festive treat. I personally think these are the best pumpkin cookies I’ve ever had, but you’ll have to be the judge for yourself and tell me.
R E C I P E
- 1 organic cage-free egg
- 1/3 cup organic creamy almond butter (no sugar added)
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cup simple mills almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of fine grain sea salt
- 1 tsp organic ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp organic pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup lily’s semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, almond butter, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar and vanilla. In a separate mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Once the dry mixture is well combined, slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until fully absorbed. Once the cookie dough forms, add in the chocolate chips and stir.
- Use a cookie scoop and place batter onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
WHAT I BAKE WITH