These chewy, healthy, chocolate chip cookies are some of the best cookies ever. They’re definitely a house favorite and never last. My son even loves them, so they’re husband and kid approved. Did I also mention that they’re also Arbonne compliant? Winning.
- 1/4 cup gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 scoop of Arbonne vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp organic baking powder
- 1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 large cage free organic egg
- 1/2 cup Lilys dark chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients in the order listed, dry first, and then bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
I hope you all enjoy these cookies as much as we do!